Get your food plots off to a great start and keep them healthy and productive with Pennington Wildlife Food Plot Fertilizer, specifically formulated for all types of food plots and native vegetation.
- Enriches all food plots to increase production and protein
- Safe for use on all legumes including clover and alfalfa
- Contains Dolomitic pelletized limestone to aid in neutralizing acidic soils
- Enhances the growth of natural and native vegetation
- Labeled for use on all types of trees, shrubs, hedges and vines
For use on all types of food plots, native vegetation, all types of shrubs and trees
For food plots: Apply 250 lbs. per acre at planting. An additional application is recommended 3 to 4 months after the first at 250 lbs. per acre.
For native vegetation and shrubs: Apply 2 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. For individual shrubs apply ¼ lb. (1/2 cup) per foot diameter of branch spread or for plants three feet tall. Add an additional 1/8 lb. (1/4 cup) for each additional foot of height or larger plants.
For trees: Measure trees 4' above base to determine the diameter. All trees over 6" in diameter apply 2 lbs. per 1" in diameter. All trees less than 6" in diameter apply 1 lb. per 1" in diameter. Spread fertilizer evenly under the trees' drip line, staying 1" from the trunk at all times.