• Finer turf quality than Flyer
• Increased stress and heat tolerance
• Excellent tolerance to heavily shaded areas
• Creates excellent permanent turf that thrives in shady, cool, damp areas
• Home lawns
• Landscape areas
• Athletic fields
• Golf Courses
Establishment & Maintenance:
Recommendations vary according to location and season.
• Under ideal conditions, the first mowing should be required in 25-30 days. Cooler or hotter weather will require a longer period of time for the first mowing.
• Limited use is recommended for the first 30 days after seeding.
• Used alone, raZor requires a seeding rate of 5 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
• When used as part of a blend, the required rate is 3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
• Germination begins in approximately 9 to 14 days.